Thirteen episodes in… are we getting any where? Hellz Yeah! We’re getting things done! Each episode is a testament to the show’s success. Sometimes fast, sometimes slow, even then we’ll get things done.
If You Can Do, You Do
“Roll with the Punches”, became the theme of this show as we dealt with the collision of work responsibilities trumping the airing of our broadcast. It served as a learning opportunity of how to deal with unexpected obstacles while trying to get things done. A common problem when focusing on “Getting Things Done”, interruptions and urgent matters need to be expected and dealt with accordingly. The key is to stay calm and not get overwhelmed. We turned our dilemna into an opportunity to face adversity, and tackled the show in two parts. Topics discussed include what to do when you feel like you can’t get things done, how to get back in the zone after you fall off, and how health impacts your ability to get things done. Robin Leech, Jack Kennedy, and the Crocodile Hunter make special appearances as well, making this an episode to remember. Some wise words from our beloved Mother, “Believe it in your mind. Achieve it.”
Tips and Tricks: From the book, “Weight Loss Guide”, by Dr. Steven V. Joyale and William Faloon.
Good Sleep Hygiene
- Go to bed and rise at the same time every day, even on weekends.
- Maintain a sleep routine, sticking to the same relaxing activities every night
- Do not use your bed for anything but sleep and sex
- Sleep in a dark room, add white noise if necessary
- Stimulus Control Therapy - try it!
- Avoid caffeine, tobacco, and alcohol in the hours preceding bedtime.
- Exercise routinely during the day to promote onset and quality of sleep.
- Avoid napping during the day.